This website is specifically tailored to high school philosophy clubs, but everyone, regardless of high school affiliation, is encouraged to join and participate in the conversations and debates. An account is not required to participate in the primarily philosophical discussions, but hey, why not join the club for all of them, like the most heated of the debates in the members-only section.
This website is specifically tailored to high school philosophy clubs, but everyone, regardless of high school affiliation, is encouraged to join and participate in the conversations and debates. An account is not required to participate in the primarily philosophical discussions, but hey, why not join the club for all of them, like the most heated of the debates in the members-only section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The content expressed on this page is not necessarily the opinion of the staff or administration of FVHS and is not always monitored by the FVHS administration

HomeWhat do you think of Andrew? I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
What discussion are you looking forward to the most?
Addiction
What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_lcap8%What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
Afterlife
What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_lcap10%What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 8 ]
Anarchy
What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_lcap6%What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Beyond the Universe
What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_lcap5%What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
Candy
What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_lcap4%What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 3 ]
Communism
What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_lcap8%What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
Eurovision
What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_lcap4%What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 3 ]
Free Will
What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_lcap6%What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
 6% [ 5 ]
Hitler
 4% [ 3 ]
Honor Crimes
What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_lcap5%What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
Ira
 6% [ 5 ]
Peace
 6% [ 5 ]
the System
 8% [ 7 ]
Suicide
 6% [ 5 ]
Zombies
 6% [ 5 ]
Other (Please describe in your post)
 4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 84
Latest topics
» Responsibility
What do you think of Andrew? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:40 pm by Key

» Who Should Be Emperess of the World
What do you think of Andrew? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:27 pm by Key

» What do you think of Andrew?
What do you think of Andrew? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:26 pm by Key

» How do you celebrate Thanksgiving?
What do you think of Andrew? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:23 pm by Key

» What is the best quality a person can possess?
What do you think of Andrew? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:00 pm by Key

» What If I"m the Only Person in Existence
What do you think of Andrew? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:56 pm by Key

» 2-17-11 possible topic for next week!
What do you think of Andrew? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:20 pm by komalram

» Best cookie flavor?
What do you think of Andrew? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:58 pm by komalram

» What discussion(s) are you looking forward to the most?
What do you think of Andrew? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:04 pm by AsterUchiha

What do you think of Andrew?

Go down 
2 posters

What Do You Think Of Andrew?
Amazing
What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Awesome
What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Great
 0% [ 0 ]
Superb
 0% [ 0 ]
All of the Above
What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_lcap100%What do you think of Andrew? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Back

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

What do you think of Andrew? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of Andrew?   What do you think of Andrew? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:44 pm

This is a test.
Back to top Go down
https://philosophyclub.forumotion.net
Key

Key

What do you think of Andrew? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Andrew?   What do you think of Andrew? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:26 pm

wheres none of the above? What a Face
Back to top Go down

What do you think of Andrew?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Discussions Area :: Polling Site-
Jump to: