This website is specifically tailored to high school philosophy clubs, but everyone, regardless of high school affiliation, is encouraged to join and participate in the conversations and debates. An account is not required to participate in the primarily philosophical discussions, but hey, why not join the club for all of them, like the most heated of the debates in the members-only section.
This website is specifically tailored to high school philosophy clubs, but everyone, regardless of high school affiliation, is encouraged to join and participate in the conversations and debates. An account is not required to participate in the primarily philosophical discussions, but hey, why not join the club for all of them, like the most heated of the debates in the members-only section.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The content expressed on this page is not necessarily the opinion of the staff or administration of FVHS and is not always monitored by the FVHS administration

Homepossible new color choices I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
What discussion are you looking forward to the most?
 Addiction
 Afterlife
 Anarchy
 Beyond the Universe
 Candy
 Communism
 Eurovision
 Free Will
 Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
 Hitler
 Honor Crimes
 Ira
 Peace
 the System
 Suicide
 Zombies
 Other (Please describe in your post)
View results
Latest topics
» Responsibility
possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:40 pm by Key

» Who Should Be Emperess of the World
possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:27 pm by Key

» What do you think of Andrew?
possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:26 pm by Key

» How do you celebrate Thanksgiving?
possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:23 pm by Key

» What is the best quality a person can possess?
possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:00 pm by Key

» What If I"m the Only Person in Existence
possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:56 pm by Key

» 2-17-11 possible topic for next week!
possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:20 pm by komalram

» Best cookie flavor?
possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:58 pm by komalram

» What discussion(s) are you looking forward to the most?
possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:04 pm by AsterUchiha

possible new color choices

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
komalram
Admin
komalram

possible new color choices Empty
PostSubject: possible new color choices   possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:19 am

so I showed the site to one of my friends and one of her comments was it was too gray. so maybe adding some more colors would give the site a more welcoming feel, also I don't how the karma thing works on here so it would be nice if someone showed me that. If Ira feels like doing any cool art.. I approve wholeheartedly, I'll try to make some stuff but let's face it, Ira is amazing. If you're out there Ira, in the words of Uncle Sam, "we want YOU!" More later, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: possible new color choices   possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Okay, Everything is a bit barren but I'm going to add tags to basically everything tomorrow. To guide people around.
I also wanted to add tints of another color around the forum, on the actual forum, so what color or color scheme do you think.
Back to top Go down
https://philosophyclub.forumotion.net
komalram
Admin
komalram

PostSubject: Re: possible new color choices   possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:32 pm

I think blues and greens work well together, and they'd go well with the already black and grey.

Also, how about we come up with like a logo? Or would that be too commercial?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: possible new color choices   possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:10 pm

No, it would be a good idea, at least a banner up at top to make it more interesting
Back to top Go down
komalram
Admin
komalram

PostSubject: Re: possible new color choices   possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:49 pm

got any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Ira
Admin
Ira

PostSubject: Re: possible new color choices   possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:03 pm

I still stand by my logo of the two people meditating, but I don't know what to think about the colors. I think like blue and grey work great, but I also think it would be kind of cool to make the site kind of like a parchment theme; maybe make the background color be like an old faded scroll and have the title "Philosophy Club" in like a black calligraphic font so it looks like it was written with one of those feather pens like in Harry Potter!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: possible new color choices   possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:51 pm

I can maybe play with that design, but trust me, I've seen that parchment idea, and it is not an easy design, very hard to get looking good.
Back to top Go down
Magickirby

Magickirby

PostSubject: Re: possible new color choices   possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:48 pm

The color seems nice the way it is. Very Happy Thumbs down for change!

Maybe a background would be nice though?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: possible new color choices   possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:30 pm

Really, I sometimes find the colors a bit.... down.
I'm more of a yellow-orange-red person.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: possible new color choices   possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Oh, and like the new logo at the top that took 10 seconds, literally, to make?
Back to top Go down
komalram
Admin
komalram

PostSubject: Re: possible new color choices   possible new color choices I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:52 pm

i half like it and half don't, like it's really small but that might be the point, maybe if you added more stuff around it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: possible new color choices   possible new color choices I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

possible new color choices
Page 1 of 1